Saturday, October 7, 2017

still alive...

Salam.

Yes, Im still alive. Sihat walafiat. Its been 2 years and half since my last post. Pheww~ Many things had happened in these 2 and half years. Its a very very long period though. If Im about to write everything that happened in these years, I bet you will die out of breath and energy to read my post right? haha.

So, what kind of story I want to tell haa? hurm? lemme think first.... 😏 Maybe just a short update about my current living and condition now. OK?

Alhamdulillah, Ive quit my job as a house officer after been working at Hospital Tawau in Surgical Department for about 3 months. Regret? Maybe a lil bit but more and more grateful for the decision that Ive made. I feel alive again after 3 months of sleepless night, restless, mentally and physically exhausted, losing weight (like a living corpse), and many others. But, afterall I love my job as a doctor. Not everything is bad and unpleasant. Its just the working environment that exhausts me. I never feel burdened whenever i attend my patients. From changing the urine cathether, setting branula, taking blood, taking history, transfusing blood, run here and there, upstairs and downstairs or even dressing the breast cancer or burn patients. Im really really happy to help with a BIG heart. Even they said that the salary of being a doctor was good, but for me its not enough compared to lots of sacrifices that I had to make. Id rather choose time instead of money. I choose to be happy than living in a hectic stressful life. Well, I think its all worth it. Ive gained my weight back! hahaha. 😆 Alhamdulillah.

Now, Im working as a teacher at Sekolah Rendah Islam Al-Fateh, Taman Ria. Its been 2 years already. No wonder I didnt update my blog since 2 years. Its because Im busy working and teaching little caliphs at my school. haha. Once a blogger, forever a blogger right? Im happy with my job now. And I love my job. Eventhough sometime kinda tired and stress but its still bearable. The feeling just went away when you had best and cool workingmates and a good working environment.

May Allah gives me the strength to keep going on this track. May Allah guides me always and eases my way. Because people come and go in our life. We cant told them to stay like we want it to be. They have their own right and responsibilities too. But for surely, Allah puts them in your life for a reason. Think thats enough. Readers, you! Yes you! please pray for me okay? Thank you. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment