Monday, October 13, 2014

Two weeks left...

Salam.

After a long pause with no update, so here's a quick update. Cause its too late right now. Need to sleep. Hehe.

Yeah! Two weeks left for me before i start my new chapter of life as a houseman at Hospital Tawau. These few weeks, i am busy settling everything before i start my work soon. Alhamdulillah. Almost everything had been prepared.

- Insyirah's pengasuh checked!
- medical check-up checked!
- find new house to move in later checked!
- new spectacle half way to go!
- baju batik on the way!
- driving liscence checked!
- practice driving alone checked! Haha (must mention jgak ke?)
- akuan sumpah checked!

And many many others. Fuhh! Yang belum checked! lagi mungkin my knowledge about medicine. Ahhh.. Its been a year already (almost actually). Hehe. My brain need to be polished back. Semua dah lupa. I just hope that everything will be as smooth as smoothie. Slurppp... Haha.

Ok, my PTM (induksi) will be on 27th October 2014. Waaaaaa... I feel like screaming out loud! Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusanku ini.



#throwback at Kundasang Heritage Resort & Spa (Perkasa Hotel)

No comments:

Post a Comment